2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in the SPL ?
We’ll see, but I think that is unlikely:

“Serie A champions Juventus have reportedlyjoined the race for Celtic hotshot Kieran Tierney. Juventus are the latest club to show interest in the 21-year-old defender, who Everton had reportedly been in talks for before withdrawing interest to focus on other targets due to Celtic’s £30m valuation.
It’s claimed the Hoops are refusing to budge on the £30million asking price for the Scotland international. Juventus scouted Tierney last season and are eyeing him as a potential replacement for Alex Sandro, who is a reported target for both Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain. Moreover, Jose Mourinho’s United also have a long-standing interest in Tierney but are yet to make a move.”

We’ll see, but I think that is unlikely:

“Serie A champions Juventus have reportedlyjoined the race for Celtic hotshot Kieran Tierney. Juventus are the latest club to show interest in the 21-year-old defender, who Everton had reportedly been in talks for before withdrawing interest to focus on other targets due to Celtic’s £30m valuation.
It’s claimed the Hoops are refusing to budge on the £30million asking price for the Scotland international. Juventus scouted Tierney last season and are eyeing him as a potential replacement for Alex Sandro, who is a reported target for both Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain. Moreover, Jose Mourinho’s United also have a long-standing interest in Tierney but are yet to make a move.”

Silly season has started early

As I said, we will see. But I feel you will all be proven wrong.
You might be right, but I doubt it. Tierney is 21 and still plays for Celtic. At 21 Digne was playing for PSG. At 23(i think) he went to Barca. If Tierney shows a hint of being the same quality player, he’ll end up in a bigger team SOON. If he stays in the spl, then we’ve got our answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.