2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was given a hard time by Mahrez but mostly did okay. Mindbogglingly dreadful corners after that sweet FK.

I really like Digne, he can put a lovely ball in when in the run of play like he did for Richarlisons first chance but his corners need serious work

Also it winds me up when commentators try and be all smart by pronouncing his name Dinyay when the lad himself said it's pronounced Dean

Nah Robbie Brady mate.
Ya think? Tierney is only 21 and has wonderful poised and vision - best Scottish player I have seen in many years. And I also think Robertson is a top player, so that is high praise.

Brady is 26 - though he might be sold a bit cheaper if Burnley go down.

Ya think? Tierney is only 21 and has wonderful poised and vision - best Scottish player I have seen in many years. And I also think Robertson is a top player, so that is high praise.

Brady is 26 - though he might be sold a bit cheaper if Burnley go down.
Sorry I meant Joey Barton. In all seriousness, how can you seriously be even remotely disappointed with Digne.

We've got Digne, we dont have Tierney. Who cares. Digne was an 18m bargain and is a terrific footballer.

Applying whataboutism to this is just silly

Sorry I meant Joey Barton. In all seriousness, how can you seriously be even remotely disappointed with Digne.

We've got Digne, we dont have Tierney. Who cares. Digne was an 18m bargain and is a terrific footballer.

Applying whataboutism to this is just silly
Thing is, we pulled out of a potential deal for Tierney over finances. I think it was a shortsighted decision, as I think Tierney is a better player who would have had much greater resale value.

Status
Not open for further replies.