2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

the lady says deen-ya, the guy who talks after her says deen

i think it's a like -ya

Lucah Deen-ya

Just seen this clip. The journos did not have much good to say about him the cheeky gets. One very cheeky get made a comment about who on earth was his agent to get him to the club's he had been at!! Commented on 5 clubs in five years and not played much at them. Grey haired guy commented the choice that night was between the third and fourth choice for left back!!!! Grrr. We still love you Luca. Just call him Dixie!!!,

A very good full back, hope he does as well for us as Leighton did. It is too easy to watch a Leighton today and forget just how good he was on a consistent basis over several seasons.
For what t is worth, I think there is every chance we will get several very good seasons from Lucas as well.
I think Digne is an excellent player who will do very well for us, but I don't think we have seen the last of Leighton Baines
especially this season, he was another great signing for us when Moyes eventually realised how good he was,he's still got quite a bit in the tank.

I think Digne is an excellent player who will do very well for us, but I don't think we have seen the last of Leighton Baines
especially this season, he was another great signing for us when Moyes eventually realised how good he was,he's still got quite a bit in the tank.

He'll play our FA Cup games until we're inevitably knocked out in my opinion.

It’s a tough call for him or Richarlison as my favourite addition to our squad.

It’s Gomes for me. He’s transformed the way we can control a game.

Then again I fully expect Mina to be a boss...and I think Bernard is going to surprise us with how good he can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.