Luc Castaignos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc is the embodiment of a dangerous striker

World class his market value is 4m its expected inter will accept 5m as they need to offload to make room for new transfers

Yes he is linked to alot of big clubs....but its certainly not the first time and after listening to arle treffers his agent its clear after the inter experience he is seeking guaranteed forrest 11 footbawhich we could offer on the right wing one of his favourite positions or as second striker

He could walk over anyone we currently have fighting for those roles he is young fast strong amazing footwork ball control and passing...you just have to watch some of his goals
To see his final touch

Starting football in the english premier league for a team looking to challenge for europe with the quality of jelavic next to him

I need to stop going online until united I think

World class his market value is 4m its expected inter will accept 5m as they need to offload to make room for new transfers

Yes he is linked to alot of big clubs....but its certainly not the first time and after listening to arle treffers his agent its clear after the inter experience he is seeking guaranteed forrest 11 footbawhich we could offer on the right wing one of his favourite positions or as second striker

He could walk over anyone we currently have fighting for those roles he is young fast strong amazing footwork ball control and passing...you just have to watch some of his goals
To see his final touch

Starting football in the english premier league for a team looking to challenge for europe with the quality of jelavic next to him

These are the kind of players that selling Baines would allow us to buy, the money isn't going to come from anywhere else. So until we sell a player there isn't much point thinking about anybody who would actually cost money !

To see his final touch

He's going to be top class....hope we sign him.

This would undoubtably be Moyes' best bit of business, hes ridiculously good, him and De Jong are going to be an immense partnership for holland in the near future.

What would his wages be considering hes coming from inter?
Id say in the region of 50. If you think of the people where competing with: QPR dont really need him but maybe able to offer him more, Fulham have two strikers already, and maybe able to offer roughly the same as us, but surely, coming from Inter hell want a bigger club, and West Ham will offer more than us, plus a more glamorous location, so i can see him going there, sadly.

We are always linked with this guy, but really, and I mean really, who the hell is he?

A Dutch kid who never plays for Inter. Score.

Hope we get him though.

We are always linked with this guy, but really, and I mean really, who the hell is he?

A Dutch kid who never plays for Inter. Score.

Hope we get him though.

To give you an idea, he's as fast as a whippet and was lethal a couple of seasons ago. So much potential that Inter signed him.

He only got a few opportunities and wants to be playing consistently so he's on the market.

His value would go up threefold after a season with us.

Id say in the region of 50. If you think of the people where competing with: QPR dont really need him but maybe able to offer him more, Fulham have two strikers already, and maybe able to offer roughly the same as us, but surely, coming from Inter hell want a bigger club, and West Ham will offer more than us, plus a more glamorous location, so i can see him going there, sadly.

I hope you mean London and not Green Street mate? It makes county look like Monte Carlo on steds

Status
Not open for further replies.