Luc Castaignos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herk

Player Valuation: £500k
img830.imageshack.us/img830/5835/casta.png
This was on the sky sports transfer centre stuff, , hopefully we got him on Loan

I mentioned this in the gibson thread. Nothing was said but this proves his name was defo up there. Watch this space as they say!

Has nobody here ever seen sky sports news before? Let me explain. The transfer window pad shows players who have been linked with clubs. They then update it if anything happens and the name is in gold if the deal is done. The fact his name was there just means we have been linked with him - which everybody already knows. Nothing more. Please try and keep up and not start more silly rumours

Has nobody here ever seen sky sports news before? Let me explain. The transfer window pad shows players who have been linked with clubs. They then update it if anything happens and the name is in gold if the deal is done. The fact his name was there just means we have been linked with him - which everybody already knows. Nothing more. Please try and keep up and not start more silly rumours

Keep her knickers on

tbf, looking at LCAB's twitter page over the last couple of days he did not dismiss this lad, where he has with others so this may not be total bs.

Mate, if silly rumours upset you I suggest you unplug your Internet for your own safety.

Plus my mate just sent me a picture of the lad at John Lennon. It's on lids.

Fap this space.

Status
Not open for further replies.