Luc Castaignos

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's common knowledge that Moyes is looking to shift deadwood to raise funds too. You just refuse to realise that part.

is it really? Find me a quote where Moyes says he's looking to offload deadwood, or you just reading merro go round on twitter

is it really? Find me a quote where Moyes says he's looking to offload deadwood, or you just reading merro go round on twitter
We're trying to sell Anichebe (deadwood), we've sold Wallace and Forshaw (Could be considered deadwood) and we've considered selling Cahill (may or may not be deadwood).

You know the way Starbucks ask for your name when you order a drink?

Overheard someone call Changy order a coffee and when he walked out he had a blue shirt with "Castaignos" on the back.

SAUCED!

We're trying to sell Anichebe (deadwood), we've sold Wallace and Forshaw (Could be considered deadwood) and we've considered selling Cahill (may or may not be deadwood).

and you know this how? How much did we get for Wallace + Forshaw? Enough for Castaignos - I think not my friend

read somewhere they'd only consider loaning him to another italian side. They'll only allow a sale abroad.

Would have thought it would be more likely the other way tbh, wouldn't want to loan to a side that could hurt them, whereas with us there's no danger of that...

Changy is a multi. Norrassed

[video=youtube;BUa5oHgYV2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=BUa5oHgYV2k[/video]

Serious tho... latest from that 'Italian' fella....

Tancredi Palmeri â€￾@tancredipalmeri
Last but not least, Inter in London should decide amongst Everton, QPR, Fulham and West Ham for selling the dutch forward Luc Castaignos

Altho...
But right after meeting with Tottenham should happen: a request for Julio Cesar should have be arrived. Percentage of deal happening: 65%

The first appointment for Inter director Branca is with Chelsea: on the table there is Maicon. My percentage of deal happening: 70%

Iijy??? :eek:

What about Victor Changy lad?

Baines?

Fellaini?

Pranjic?

Donovan?

I need the scoop Changy, im shakin here.

Donovan will be back in Jan. Pranjic was NEVER on. No news on the othe two, as they say no news is good news.

Oh and Victor aint going anywhere

Donovan will be back in Jan. Pranjic was NEVER on. No news on the othe two, as they say no news is good news.

Oh and Victor aint going anywhere

Wow he really is serious. I can confirm that you know nothing. Yes i am ITK.

Pranjic will be here, Donovan will come when contract runs out, fellaini and baines staying and victor to wigan

:bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.