Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coady 1-0 for me. I’m gutted mate was getting me a ticket and got let down for it. Hopefully we can get the result and things start looking rosier for us

Whats annoying is if we were in their position the RS would come to town and beat us comfortably.

Whereas of course they'll raise their game against us as we're their cup final as much as they dont like to admit it.

Heart says plucky 1-1
Head says 2-1 defeat with either Nunez or Gashpo getting on the scoresheet.
Reluctantly agree...though I've tipped 2-1 to the good guys.

It’d be great to go to the pit for once and get right into em from the off, give the rs something to think about for a change, rather than the usual meek, roll over and “know your place” performance we usually get.
A Sean Dyche team wouldn't do that but it may be a few weeks too early in his tenure to have instilled that into these wusses, but then again it would be a great game to force it upon them and take that attitude into the rest of the season. 0-0

I'd be tempted to throw big Micky Kegga up front if DCL isn't fit, if it was good enough for Mick Lyons, Mick Keane can do it too

A Sean Dacha team wouldn't do that but it may be a few weeks too early in his tenure to have instilled that into these wusses, but then again it would be a great game to force it upon them and take that attitude into the rest of the season. 0-0
Agree with this, I just think the Arsenal result has given us a free hit with this game, as most of us probably didn’t expect any points out of these two games anyway, let Tarkowski and Coady get under their skin, contest every ball, every decision and let’s see where the chips fall. 0-1

Agree with this, I just think the Arsenal result has given us a free hit with this game, as most of us probably didn’t expect any points out of these two games anyway, let Tarkowski and Coady get under their skin, contest every ball, every decision and let’s see where the chips fall. 0-1
defo need to get under their skin, which we have been doing more of recently., drag them down to our level

Status
Not open for further replies.