Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can insist on the TV being turned off but 4 or 5 family members will be on WhatsApp and I can't ban the missus from her smartphone. Go for a 2 hour walk (no chance) or stay in my bedroom with earplugs in. I am fated to know the score no matter what happens.

We never seem to take advantage of situations like this, for as long as I remember we always blow any opportunity to make life easier for ourselves.

A win takes us clear of the bottom 3 and further turns the screw on our neighbours and their thoroughly detestable manager, which is why I dare not believe we can do it.

Saying that, if anyone can get our players into the mindset that our opponents are a mediocre team there for the taking it's Dyche.

Truly it's the hope that kills you.

We never seem to take advantage of situations like this, for as long as I remember we always blow any opportunity to make life easier for ourselves.

A win takes us clear of the bottom 3 and further turns the screw on our neighbours and their thoroughly detestable manager, which is why I dare not believe we can do it.

Saying that, if anyone can get our players into the mindset that our opponents are a mediocre team there for the taking it's Dyche.

Truly it's the hope that kills you.
They always raise their game against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.