Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats annoying is if we were in their position the RS would come to town and beat us comfortably.

Whereas of course they'll raise their game against us as we're their cup final as much as they dont like to admit it.

Heart says plucky 1-1
Head says 2-1 defeat with either Nunez or Gashpo getting on the scoresheet.

Would be happy with 1 point but if we can play similar to the way we did against Arsenal then we may actually have a chance of taking all 3. That is something i didn't think i would be saying a fortnight ago.

Either way COYB's.

A scrappy 0-0 with a lot of bookings but neither side able to finish it.

COYB!

John.

Yeah it’s never just a loss against this lot, they normally find a way to ruin our entire season

Three points dropped
Key player with a three match suspension
Another key player with a major injury
Media agenda to give players diving/fouling reputation leading to future bad refereeing calls

Yeah it’s never just a loss against this lot, they normally find a way to ruin our entire season

Three points dropped
Key player with a three match suspension
Another key player with a major injury
Media agenda to give players diving/fouling reputation leading to future bad refereeing calls
Tbf, other than 3 points dropped probably don't need to worry about the other stuff as we don't have any key players nor play it far enough forward where diving is worth it

Would be happy with 1 point but if we can play similar to the way we did against Arsenal then we may actually have a chance of taking all 3. That is something i didn't think i would be saying a fortnight ago.

Either way COYB's.
Play like we did against the Gunners then we win. They’re a much better side than the RS. This needs drilling in to the players.

We need to hit the back of the net early.
Dyche needs to bring out his ' they don't know how to win' speech.
And we could be walking away with 3pts in the bag. ?

There's not a chance Simms is going to start his first game for us away at Anfield.
You are probably right but the RS are struggling at the moment and defensively shaky. Simms might offer something ‘different’ for them to think about. Yes Maupay is more experienced for game like this but he is also awful

Status
Not open for further replies.