Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Nev is also a legend, to be honest they are are from that side, Andy Gray was my favourite from 85.

Kevin Campbell is a more modern day legend, he kept us up and grabbed a winner at the pit too
When you state greatest living player then you need to cast your net wider than just someone who scored a lot of goals during a period of success in the 80s
Where do Colin Harvey,Joe Royle,Peter Reid,Andrei Kanchelskis et al fit in the pantheon of greatest living players compared to Sharp?

When you state greatest living player then you need to cast your net wider than just someone who scored a lot of goals during a period of success in the 80s
Where do Colin Harvey,Joe Royle,Peter Reid,Andrei Kanchelskis et al fit in the pantheon of greatest living players compared to Sharp?
Problem with Andrei Kanchelskis is he wasnt around that long, won nothing with us and is a bit of a United legend, I want Everton legends to not be legends at other English clubs
Needs a thread of its own really this not Mondays match thread

Like many on the forum not only was I lucky enough in the 80's to be in the Kop to witness us beating them twice in the league and in the old Annie Rd corner in the League Cup, but I have a 25 year old son who has been a blue since the off (and all the anguish that entails).He's got his first away Derby on Monday and I said to him last night that if we were to win, it would at least match, if not better, any feeling over winning a trophy. Just for once , let the footballing Gods be on our side and give my lad and all his fellow blues who have never witnessed either ,a night they would remember all their lives.

Sharp was good for a couple of seasons before his elbows became his main skill. To imply he is at a level of Harvey, Reid, is crazy. But that Derby goal at the pit is an all time great goal and for that he deserves a Knighthood.

Status
Not open for further replies.