Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that doesn't see that as a massive mistake, more than a massive strike of luck?

The ball is falling the one place on the whole pitch where the keeper can't touch it, the lad can't put his hands through the crossbar can he. It's spinning 50yrds in the air and he has to backpeddle. The best keeper in the world would struggle to deal with that.

The difference is, this is the redshite.

Our new players are now tainted with the curse. Honestly we'll never beat them now.

In the next few derbys the only thing in Pickford's mind will be that clanger and it will work against us

0080660957570_A1L1_ItemMaster_default_large.jpeg
Too late mate, ive already started on the bleach

We will be another year old when we have our next chance, it's nearly 20 years since we last beat them there, I was a 23 year old then. We could have the Real Madrid team, but change the name to Everton they would still beat us one way or another.

I am gutted but normally we get dry bummed and lose at least this time we landed a few on them. Look at the way they celebrated normally they just shrug and say another victory against the bitters. We have them rattled.

Status
Not open for further replies.