Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame Pickford, neither should you, what else could he do it was not out or going over it bounced off the bar and was dropping back down.

That would not have happened had Gueye sat on the floor needlessly for 90 seconds but pointing fingers will do no one any good here, none. All you can do is take the positives of it was by far our best performance at this place for years and the squad is undoubtedly going in the right direction.

Onto Wednesday, spanking the Geordies will make us feel better.

You touch it over the friggin bar. What the heck was he thinking. One of the worst clangers I've ever seen.

Dont get how people can be happy with this im absolutely fuming.
Because in my opinion, that was the best I've seen us play at Anfield in so many years.

We got unlucky with the final kick of the game that wasn't even a proper kick, we draw it's 1 point, whatever. It bloody stings more-so because they did not deserve 3 points but less so because of the missed point IMO.

In saying that, I don't think anyone's "happy", I'm proud of the performance and endeavor to attack and feel hard done by, which is better than getting battered 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.