Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

....doesn’t get any better, indeed it gets worst.

Ancelotti has to shoulder some blame, I know some think he’s the 2nd coming but he’s got to deliver. I thought the set up was poor.

The players performance was a dreadful embarrassment. No fight, no quality, no attitude.

This team, this club don’t deserve these fans. They continually let us down.

It's his responsibility to motivate his players. Give them a lift.

How many times have we seen mediocre managers come in to bang average teams, teams far less talented than our own, and totally galvanise them?

The much sought after 'new manager bounce'. We lacked confidence, we had no fight, we lost every 50-50 and every 2nd ball.

Didn't lay a glove on them 2nd half - he's the manager and must shoulder the blame for that.

As poor as I can remember in 40 years of supporting Everton. At least there are no RS at my work or I'd be having a day off. How do they not get motivated for the Derby? Gutless.

I went for Bernard as a protest vote.

I’m not even shocked anymore. They could have put Souness and Emlyn Hughes in midfield today and we’d still have been outrun and outfought - and yes, I know Hughes passed on years ago.

No one should be safe after that. I’d play the under 23s next game and make it known that any of those shower are available for transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.