Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair play to Liverpool. One of the very best teams in the world right now. Run brilliantly. We're a long, long way behind.

Thing is DCL is a likeable lad, runs, battles works hard, but he ain’t the premier league striker a lot think he is, he’s no better than a lot of championship ones. We need much better.
we had no midfield creativity...,..too old get fetchng Delph on was laughable just like the managers, the whole plan in the 2nd half went up in smoke.....

first half was ok bar the finishing, the second half was one of the most woeful embarrassing displays Everton have shown in many many years.

If Carlo had his pride the dressing room will be locked shut for a hour and some home truths told about losing to a team full of kids.

This is beyond a mental block, curse whatever you want to use as an excuse....we are just the worst “TEAM” to ever go up against Liverpool at Anfield. Until we get rid of everyone of the current first “team” we will never beat Liverpool at Anfield again. They are a group of absolute losers....not one of them is fit to wear the shirt.

That was the best chance to break this curse, hoodoo, mental block we will ever have in how many years and we couldn’t even get a shot on goal in that second half. I actually hate this club now, and I hate it so much I may just give up supporting it because that match was beyond a disgrace and we are now a total joke. Liverpool fans are the biggest pricks in the world, and we’ve now given them the best ammunition in the world to throw at us. Your first team can’t even beat our U21’s.....fanfuckingtastic....well done blues!!!

Sleeping giant, don’t make me laugh, we’re a dead duck!!!!

I'm honestly baffled, we all see how awful Schniederlen, Gylfi and Walcott are, but now even Carlo is playing them?

Kean doesn't seem to deserve these sub appearances either. I'm sure there's younger lads in the reserves who could offer more at the moment.

Walcott, gylfi, morgan, Delph currently just crumble this squad

If this isn't addressed immediately we will suffer mediocrity and guttless performances for the near future

Shocking cowards

Ancelotti has to shoulder a large amount of the blame.

Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin as a midfield partnership shouldn't be a thing at any level of professional football in this country, yet he picked that team sheet.

As a manager you have to give your players a chance; he has done that now and knows what they are like. If either of them ever play for us again, I'll be amazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.