• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larouci
Phillips
Gomez
Williams

We didn't just lose to that defence, we failed to score against it.

You suggest we should have yet I presume you watched the game? We didn’t even have a shot on target in the second half. We should have had a few in the first half but in the second half we were outplayed, outclassed and completely dominated. The attempts at playing out from the back were horrific and calamitous. Our midfield is/was a shambles. No flair, side and backwards passing, no pressing. Delph, Morgan, Gylfy are all crap.

That was a derby and that was all we had - gut wrenching.

Ancelottis face said it all, he should send Dunc in with the hairdryer.

The players have convinced themselves over this past decade they can't win at the pit. Those @#%* don't have to go to work the next day and put up with sneering, arrogant RS "fans" though, patting us on the head and saying things like "yeah, but it was a great goal to win it though" :rant:.

Vast number of the players at the club don't deserve the fans.

....doesn’t get any better, indeed it gets worst.

Ancelotti has to shoulder some blame, I know some think he’s the 2nd coming but he’s got to deliver. I thought the set up was poor.

The players performance was a dreadful embarrassment. No fight, no quality, no attitude.

This team, this club don’t deserve these fans. They continually let us down.

He's a great manager, hes not a magician. With this bunch of losers you can only go so far. We should have been out of sight first half.

The worst game of football Everton have played ever no question, against a side filled with teenagers in a game their manager didn't even want to win. I am completely disgusted with every one of them. If I was to actually to say what I really think of our side after that I'd be banned from here. Worse than embarrassing. At the moment I couldn't give a flying £uck what happens for the rest of the season, we go down we deserve it, shambolic excuse of a club with gutless cowards on the field £ucking stealing a wage is a bit of passion too much to ask for. I'm humiliated thank £uck I live in Ireland and not in Liverpool, if I feel like this I can't imagine how it must feel right now having to deal with this in the city. Schools back tomorrow and there's a few students that follow Liverpool and I'm going to have to talk like a complete idiot about how their keeper saved them just so I don't let them realize that I'm completely wound up over this.. £uck you Everton.

Aside from relegation, failure is now woven into the fabric and DNA of the club and that's an almost insurmountable hurdle.

Each time you replace a set of players and they fail in tests like this, it just embeds the failure even more, but you can't replace endlessly.

I gave us about a 40% chance today, I thought a draw was the likeliest result.

I am punch drunk from this fixture now, they aren't getting me down, they are not worth it.

What do we do from here? Do we ever have the right to come out with the things we do about the RS ever again? How can we?

Their B and C team beat us in 2 months.

Ancelotti has to shoulder a large amount of the blame.

Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin as a midfield partnership shouldn't be a thing at any level of professional football in this country, yet he picked that team sheet.
The only excuse is he doesn't know the players yet. We are also short in that area. No matter there is no excuse. Blame lies with the players.

The player I blame most is Sigs, he slows the game down so much. Even Silva in the end started to notice it and player Iwobi there for a couple of games and we were so much better. He needs to be benched.

Status
Not open for further replies.