Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Five days into the decade and we already have the most embarrassing perfotmance.

Well done Everton and your collection of multi millionaire wastrels.

....doesn’t get any better, indeed it gets worst.

Ancelotti has to shoulder some blame, I know some think he’s the 2nd coming but he’s got to deliver. I thought the set up was poor.

The players performance was a dreadful embarrassment. No fight, no quality, no attitude.

This team, this club don’t deserve these fans. They continually let us down.

I don't blame Ancelotti one bit for that. First half they should have been two up, second half there was no reaction to being outplayed and then even less of a reaction when they scored.

Where I will blame him is if the players responsible for that appear again. Hopefully Brands will go and get a midfielder and a proper wide player (or two) this window, and the two or three players responsible leave the club.

....doesn’t get any better, indeed it gets worst.

Ancelotti has to shoulder some blame, I know some think he’s the 2nd coming but he’s got to deliver. I thought the set up was poor.

The players performance was a dreadful embarrassment. No fight, no quality, no attitude.

This team, this club don’t deserve these fans. They continually let us down.

What can he do except set the pieces he has on the board the way he wants? He;s been in a matter of days, he's got no good midfielders and everybody is knackered. That said, our central pairing was anonymous and you'd really be wanting your players to get in the face of a bunch of youth teamers.

Ancelotti has to shoulder a large amount of the blame.

Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin as a midfield partnership shouldn't be a thing at any level of professional football in this country, yet he picked that team sheet.

No excuse, you go in with a bad attitude, you deserve to feel miserable after it. All this acting embarrassed to be an Evertonian nonsense is an utter joke. You don’t have the balls to stand up and be counted for every game including derbies, then don’t bother at all

Nonsense.

That is the most embarrasing result in my 20+ years of going. It is embarrasing to be an Evertonian because the club is a failure. We all fuming and embarrassed it (not you obviously) but in a weeks time we'll do it all again, and again, and again.

Seriously, when?

Richarlison scores some goals, dopes nothing otherwise (Sounds like Sigurdsson), MIna is pretty average and Digne has been crap longer than he has been good for us now.

Obviously you are right, they have ability in there but I'm sorry, our "better" players need to have a long hard look at themselves too. They absolutely crapped themselves against a bunch of schoolboys, utterly pathetic.

I'm angry with all of them, but the 3 I listed I genuinely never want to see play for us again. They don't deserve it. They should be made to train separately and their agents told to find them new clubs asap.

The others at least have a chance of winning my affections back.

Status
Not open for further replies.