Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want 11 players who are right up for a scrap and willing to get stuck in and stand up to this lot, refuse to be bullied and take the game to them.

So there's no room for the likes of Keane, Gylfi or Morgan which means we might have to put out a couple of 12 year olds in midfield.

Shame we haven't got another decent centre back so we could put Holgate in centre mid. I'd trust him there over some of the crap that'll be available.

I see no chance that Liverpool will be even close to half-strength for this game which is a big opportunity for us. I think the only players that start that we will know are Adrian, Lallana, Milner, Origi, Shaqiri, Oxlade-chamberlain, Gomez? I expect that even most of them will not play though. In fact I doubt they even start the new player they signed. He'll probably be on the bench.

I would prioritise the league over the FA cup simply for the reason that I think there's an outside chance of a top 4 finish if we can get a strong run of wins going. That said, I don't expect any of our players will be rested for this game today. We will go for the win.

The interesting question is: If it is the case that Liverpool are mostly youth and we are full strength. Would you take a replay? I fear that the number of games in a cup run could derail any league ambitions; however, the prospect of losing to a weak Liverpool team will seriously damage the team's morale.

I see no chance that Liverpool will be even close to half-strength for this game which is a big opportunity for us. I think the only players that start that we will know are Adrian, Lallana, Milner, Origi, Shaqiri, Oxlade-chamberlain, Gomez? I expect that even most of them will not play though. In fact I doubt they even start the new player they signed. He'll probably be on the bench.

I would prioritise the league over the FA cup simply for the reason that I think there's an outside chance of a top 4 finish if we can get a strong run of wins going. That said, I don't expect any of our players will be rested for this game today. We will go for the win.

The interesting question is: If it is the case that Liverpool are mostly youth and we are full strength. Would you take a replay? I fear that the number of games in a cup run could derail any league ambitions; however, the prospect of losing to a weak Liverpool team will seriously damage the team's morale.

Current injuries

Klopp will try and make as big a statement as he possibly can and he'll do that by playing his reserves and kids.

Expect that little bell Harvey to start or come on.

It's about maximum damage for them at this point. If we win, he'll say "well I had to rest my entire team".

Klopp will try and make as big a statement as he possibly can and he'll do that by playing his reserves and kids.

Expect that little bell Harvey to start or come on.

It's about maximum damage for them at this point. If we win, he'll say "well I had to rest my entire team".

If we get beaten by the kids that got smashed by Villa we might as well liquidate

Status
Not open for further replies.