Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Our record there is so bad that little rats like Robertson take the piss laughing at late challenges they make without fear of a reprimand from the referee.

All I ask is that our players stand up to the scrap of it and exert some pressure back. If Robertson or TAA want to start taking the piss, we get right in their faces and give it back.

Too long have we just been the whipping boys.

Our record there is so bad that little rats like Robertson take the piss laughing at late challenges they make without fear of a reprimand from the referee.

All I ask is that our players stand up to the scrap of it and exert some pressure back. If Robertson or TAA want to start taking the piss, we get right in their faces and give it back.

Our players won't give it back, terrified each and every one of them, you saw how they reacted when Son broke Gomes leg, hardly going to start winding up Liverpool players.

Our players have always been too nice in this fixture down the years whilst they have always have at least 1 utter scumbag on the pitch who dishes it out to our players.If the game is up late on we should be aiming to put Robertson or Mane out for the season just to give us a moral victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.