Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp will try and make as big a statement as he possibly can and he'll do that by playing his reserves and kids.

Expect that little bell Harvey to start or come on.

It's about maximum damage for them at this point. If we win, he'll say "well I had to rest my entire team".
Cant see that he will make changes yes but not as drastic as all reserves and kids.

If we get beaten by the kids that got smashed by Villa we might as well liquidate
That horse-mouthed biff doesn't care about the FA cup. So from his perspective I imagine, it's a no lose situation.

Play the kids, if they get beat who cares as they are kids.

If they win, he'll be saying that the players they produce or bring in for fringe...even they are enough to beat us.

The thing is the bookies seem to think he will as well, The odds on them at home are 11/10 which is massive
I just cant see it why would he want us to win there and by playing kids and reserves that will happen, he wont want that.He will rest some yes but not the sweeping changes everyone is hoping he will.

He won’t ffs it’s a derby why would he play a reserve side? Jesus Christ.

Of course he will, he has practically said as much and that he won't let it being a Derby change his line of thinking. There is zero chance Firmino, Salah, Mane, Trent, Robertson or Van Dijk start.

No chance that team of the RS doing the rounds will transpire, maybe v wolves he can do it but not against EFC.

A Team,B Team, Z Team, whatever team they put out you celebrate a goal as much as you like,and not have there fans saying "Look at them" celebrating scoring against our B Team etc,as said if they do put a weaker team out like one said,we have to take advantage

Nothing to lose, so nothing to fear, so let them worry about us. Ancelotti is a big time manager so knows how important these games are. We've 8 000 Evertonians at the game who will hopefully get right behind the team. "We're gonna win the cup, we're gonna win the cup .....

Status
Not open for further replies.