Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Like I’ve said earlier, I don’t think he’ll make the huge changes like some are advocating, but it will not a full strength side with at least four or four changes.

Why? The cup isn’t a priority for the club and with a weakened side they thrashed us last time, so I suspect he’ll think there’s still lots of leeway.

I don’t agree but he’s an arrogant effer and probably thinks he’s changes would still tonk us

Need to see a calmer Jordan Pickford today...no gurning/ arsing round/ taking chances and arguing. If he gets his kicking much better direction-wise, we can cut out their midfield hordes and go direct DCL to Richarlison and put some decent pressure on Hairbun Van Dyke instead of 'after you Claude' letting him stroll round like Beckenbauer.

He won’t ffs it’s a derby why would he play a reserve side? Jesus Christ.
Because he's not a total thick bunt, he knows that his players can't and won't keep preforming with the tactics he uses, they are running marathons every week their injury list is building up as a result of his tactics and they are a few more injuries away from having to rely on a few fringe and youth players every week and possibly resulting in a losing streak.

80% of posts on derby threads contain absolutely no optimism or hope, let alone belief, that we can win. The same threads are full of comments lambasting the players for being bottlers and having a negative attitude.
Were going to win mate, 100% ignore the negative posts, today is ours.

80% of posts on derby threads contain absolutely no optimism or hope, let alone belief, that we can win. The same threads are full of comments lambasting the players for being bottlers and having a negative attitude.
I doubt anyone who posts on here will actually be playing though.

How can you expect the fan base to be optimistic about winning at a ground we haven't won at in 20 years? When the players start believing and showing they can win then maybe the fans will too.

exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.