Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Biggest Waste of Space Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their horrible little kids are going to still beat us aren’t they? As long Origi is starting it’s like an automatic 3-0 head start for them :hayee:

Is VAR in use in this tie today? Would it not need to be place in all grounds hosting first round ties, which it is not?
Only used at prem grounds that are home,so if we get through and home we have it again,though i thought i remembered they were thinking of getting rid of VAR because only prem teams could use it at home,even though the odd championship team can use it

These are making it too obvious that they're "playing the kids". Wouldn't surprise me if it's near a full strength team

It would surprise me if they do....by putting it out there in the media beforehand it does 2 things..
It avoids us getting that massive lift just before kick off when we see their teamsheet.
It makes us complacent now... Our players now think we're playing Liverpools 2nd team, so there's a danger of us putting in a lacklustre performance... Whatever team Klopp sends out will be up for it!!...
Our current players have shown repeatedly over the past few years they don't have that same reliable character...

If Klopp goes full strength now also, we're totally screwed...

Just please don't bottle it Blues, as we have too often seen in this away fixture. Leaving Keane out of the back starting line would be a start. Hopefully the presence of an experienced winner in the dugout and one who is proficient at game management to adjust as the game dictates will help too.

We have had too much bitter experience of seeing managers with the rabbit in headlights look at the Pit. And this has translated to the players on the pitch too.

Make it happen Carlo.

Only used at prem grounds that are home,so if we get through and home we have it again,though i thought i remembered they were thinking of getting rid of VAR because only prem teams could use it at home,even though the odd championship team can use it
Yes that just jurgan klopp for you playing the kids.

Level with us in the under 23 league so I don't know why we don't put ours out too.
Because in real terms,we were not going to put our u23s out based on what maybe some of there u23s starting,imagine if everton did actually put the u23s out and then Liverpool had a full team,whatever way Everton should go strong every game even if they are not

Status
Not open for further replies.