Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we get to do it all again in January. I´d be surprised if we sell our allocation. Paying £50 to listen to that shower take the piss out of you for 90 minutes. No thanks.

Hahaha go to bed. Pretty sure I said you can have your opinion, I just don't agree with it like many others and you are going off on one. Embarrassing yourself.
I'm retired so I go to bed whenever I feel like it Mozza old boy. If you think that what I've said constitutes "going off on one" you've a lot of life to experience yet. If you don't agree with someone's choice of MoM by all means give your opinion of why you don't, but all this "don't know what match you were watching "mate" business is childish nonsense.

Can't believe richarlison is still conning most of our fans. Apart from the goal, which he did his best to miss by closing his eyes and getting a lucky contact with his shoulder, he did absolutely zilch. Ditto in most games.

Iwobi was frighteningly bad tonight.
Davies tries hard but is a liability in the middle. Play him in the top third behind front 2.
Holgate reminds me of walcott. Pace to burn, but zero drive, fire or determination to go with it. Bad decision making. He played two balls out of play tonight which were sunday league bad. Distribution awful.

Gilfi was trying hard, but with no football ability, what's the point in playing him?

The closer dcl gets to goal, the more likely he's going to miss.

And moise kean's miss. Jesus!. I can't see a player there. Sorry.

So I'm upbeat going forward for the rest of the season ........

I'm retired so I go to bed whenever I feel like it Mozza old boy. If you think that what I've said constitutes "going off on one" you've a lot of life to experience yet. If you don't agree with someone's choice of MoM by all means give your opinion of why you don't, but all this "don't know what match you were watching "mate" business is childish nonsense.
Think you are taking 'mate' completely the wrong way. It wasn't meant how you are taking it. You're getting mad because I don't I agree with what you said yet I said you are entitled to your opinion. But you don't seem to like mine which is a bit contradictory. We will just leave it at that anyway.

Not that it changes things overall, or would have necessarily changed the result, but I've just the the Van Dyke challenge on DCL at 2-1. HTF is that not a penalty? Screwed again by VAR. The premier league needs to have a serious look at itself as mch as our club does.

Status
Not open for further replies.