Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't cope with long balls and movement. Lads if we had a striker of just a decent std we would have scored more. Massive problem for us and the future manager.
Richarlison is a striker of a decent standard. Silva's main failure is not getting the most out of our attacking players IMO.

Stop having a hissy fit. You said he played well and I said he didn't and you starting moaning even though I said you are entitled to your opinion.
I'm not having a "hissy fit", I'm not moaning either, although perhaps if you stopped assuming I'm your mate and a lad I would take your opinion a bit more seriously. If I want to pick a player as MoM it's not your place to criticise it here. Call me a tosser under your breath if you like but keep your personal opinion of me to yourself.

I'm not having a "hissy fit", I'm not moaning either, although perhaps if you stopped assuming I'm your mate and a lad I would take your opinion a bit more seriously. If I want to pick a player as MoM it's not your place to criticise it here. Call me a tosser under your breath if you like but keep your personal opinion of me to yourself.
Hahaha go to bed. Pretty sure I said you can have your opinion, I just don't agree with it like many others and you are going off on one. Embarrassing yourself.

Are we any better off?

Sorry mate but whenever Martinez name comes up I keep thinking about his phenomenal post match observations and losing games that we were 2-0 up in.

He brought in players like Alcaraz and persisted with Howard when it clearly wasn't working, and worst of all I blame him for the "nicey nicey" attitude at the club now which really is killing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.