Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The grasping at straws positives are:

Alisson out, we need to be testing this keeper.

We saw a glimpse of a formation that worked against Leicester. Iwobi through the middle. I’d start Kean too, but get rid of Davies or Sigs.

Liverpool looked knackered against Brighton and struggled. I think the frequency of games is taking its toll somewhat.

The negatives would be about 7 pages long so I’m not going to bother.
Mate they smashed us in the FA Cup semi final with Brad Jones in goal. They could probably put Mane in goal and still do us.

We have so many injuries our midfield is decimated. We have lots of players out of form. Our confidence is in the gutter. We have a leaky defence. Our towards are struggling to score. The fans have lost faith in the manager.
In contrast, this is the strongest Liverpool side since the 80s. There isn't a weakness. They can bring players like lallana, origi, Oxlade Chamberlain on from the bench.
Every lamp they rub produces a genie while we've become world beaters at buying silk purses and turning them into sows ears overnight.
5 at the back. Park the bus. Limit the damage and try to hit them on the break occasionally. God help us.

Are some of you actually being serious in not giving us a chance? I know we’ve had years of misery there but I never go into a Derby thinking we have no chance. Their RB is probably one of their best providers and is not the best defensively. We can get at them down that side. Bernard must start this game. Kean starting will give them something to think about, pace and movement, Richy in support. I honestly think there’s something in this for us. They’ve been grinding out games recently,their front 3 haven’t been at heir best and their keeper is dodgy. Come on Blue boys. Make it happen.
I admire your positive attitude mate I really do but this will be a like the battle of Little big Horn. A 3-0 defeat would be a morale booster. We have no chance. Everton don't do upset's especially against these. Over the years we've played some truly awful Liverpool teams and ended up getting comfortably beaten. They are light years ahead of us.

I admire your positive attitude mate I really do but this will be a like the battle of Little big Horn. A 3-0 defeat would be a morale booster. We have no chance. Everton don't do upset's especially against these. Over the years we've played some truly awful Liverpool teams and ended up getting comfortably beaten. They are light years ahead of us.

Losing 3-0 is a moral booster? Jesus wept.

Woke up this morning and I'm feeling fine

Positive vibes.

1-0 win. Cenk 94th minute. Leave Anfield at Midnight...……… We can do this. Come on

My team anyhow. Just don't think we have anything to lose
Pickford
Sidibe Holgate Mina Digne
Delph Davies
Rich Iwobi Bernard
Kean

Just throw Kean in.

Well, I haven't got a clue how I can watch this on TV or any other device. I certainly don't intend to pay a tax-dodging American company to watch us get stuffed.
Any highlights on normal TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.