Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I just hope we don't set up defensively and lose. I would rather go 4-3-3 and have a right go and if we lose 5-2 then at least we gave it a go. Nothing worse than setting up 5-4-1 having no shots, being 2 down at half time then chasing second half and losing 4-1

We play Liverpool on Wednesday in the league then on the 4th of January in the FA cup, if both teams win the quarter final of the league cup there could be 2 more games against them home and away, so potentially 4 Derbies within 5 weeks, if the FA cup is a draw there will be a replay.....So who's up for 5 Games against Liverpool between now and the start of February?

If you've got a smart TV their should be an Amazon app to watch it.
You need to be a prime member, theirs a 30 day free trial that you can use if you don't already have an account.. No such luck in Ireland even though we pay the same for prime the games are only going to be shown in the UK, need the eir bundle to see the game in Ireland.

God knows why but I am starting to feel confident of us getting sommat tomorrow night and I am actually looking forward to the game.

COYBB

:dance:

i just realised i am flying into Lpool tomorrow around 6 for a business trip to beautiful sunny Crewe. I thought I was going through Manchester.

If anybody gets last minute nerves and cannot handle the occasion I am willing to relieve them of their pass to the pit

We play Liverpool on Wednesday in the league then on the 4th of January in the FA cup, if both teams win the quarter final of the league cup there could be 2 more games against them home and away, so potentially 4 Derbies within 5 weeks, if the FA cup is a draw there will be a replay.....So who's up for 5 Games against Liverpool between now and the start of February?
Bring it on

It's a swerve from me.

I am ready for all the "nonsense" comments but I honestly believe that Niasse sholud be involved at some stage tomorrow, he might not be the best striker in the club but the fact that he is totally unorthodox and would have the Liverpool defenders struggling to now what he intended to do next might just open up opportunities for a second striker o capitalise on...on top of that he will give an honest 100% effort

Status
Not open for further replies.