Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku to the Kop.

Byi7VX_IIAAMHJO.jpg
sign him up for lord of the dance

Browning was sound when he came on, second choice RB for sure. Stones and Jagielka were solid yet again. Not having Distin there makes us so much more solid. Passing needs work, was very sloppy.

he was constantly dragged out of position, he only won headers against sterling (who is a midget to begin with) and the only 'blocks' were made off his arse, by mistake.

I like hibbo as a fella but the guys absolutely woeful, we looked so much more comfortable when he went off.

He would've been decent in the 90's maybe but he isn't a proper footballer. He's finished.

He was our worst player ten years ago.

If Martin Atkinson does his job properly they dont score. Bothered if we 'got away with it', they hardly looked like scoring from open play. Much better defensive performance, sloppy passing though. Screamer from our captain, at the Kop End, in stoppage time... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET THE [Poor language removed] IN

he was constantly dragged out of position, he only won headers against sterling (who is a midget to begin with) and the only 'blocks' were made off his arse, by mistake.

I like hibbo as a fella but the guys absolutely woeful, we looked so much more comfortable when he went off.

He would've been decent in the 90's maybe but he isn't a proper footballer. He's finished.

He was our worst player ten years ago.

I am still staggered more by the fact ROM was made to play on the wing for 90 mins when we could all see that bobby should have changed his tactics and moved him inside.

Fair play to Rom for following team orders but he would have been well within his rights to have moved inside of his own accordance after the subs.

Penalty to liverpool?

Glad we got the point, especially in such fashion. Jags is a hero today! Overall we were sloppy in attack, in particular Lukaku wasn't holding the ball up too well but he did shine in patches around the pitch - it's just a shame he's the one trying to do that work, instead of being in the box and looking to shoot.

Can still see us doing big things this year, we are testing the boundaries of our squad players and experimenting with tactics. When we settle we will be on fire!

I am still staggered more by the fact ROM was made to play on the wing for 90 mins when we could all see that bobby should have changed his tactics and moved him inside.

Fair play to Rom for following team orders but he would have been well within his rights to have moved inside of his own accordance after the subs.
I agree.

I love Martinez but jags has got him out of jail here.

Some serious questions need to be asked because the way we are playing and his tactics and subs are really not there at the moment.

I'm worried that he thinks things are fine and rosy because they really aren't i'm actually disappointed at the result somewhat because that is an awful, awful liverpool side and we went there with a moyes mentality. We should have went for the win and we didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.