Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught Gatwick Airport bus from there at Midnight when going to Oz, brass tryin to get in the car when parents were dropping me off.

Haha - is right mate. I used to work in an office on Chorlton St - but it was a sales job all over the northwest, so we'd get back there about midnight each night and try to park up to take our forms in that we'd signed up that day.

Always at least one of us got done for kerb crawling when we were looking for a space.

They should run a general sale for our game by the end of the week. Relax, I'm sure there will be plenty available.

Excuse if this has been covered but I'm looking to buy a couple of Lille away tickets today and at the moment my best option seems to be using Viagog.fr with an IP blocker on but they'll cost me about 140Euro for the two. Has anyone got any better way of doing this? Thanks in advance :)

Excuse if this has been covered but I'm looking to buy a couple of Lille away tickets today and at the moment my best option seems to be using Viagog.fr with an IP blocker on but they'll cost me about 140Euro for the two. Has anyone got any better way of doing this? Thanks in advance :)

Lilles site with i.p blocker, isn't it 27€ for a double ticket (our game & wolfsburg ) ? page 168 on the europa thread mate gives a step by step.

use a gmail address, go for e-ticket option, credit cards seemed to clear quicker as well

Where are you seeing this 2-match pack? I can't.
someone mentioned it last night, you'll just have to keep an eye out on their site i suppose, there may not be that many available ? looking at the spaces on that pic last night the ones upstairs I reckon we've all bought but the end was virtually empty, if we've bought all them as well then it's gonna be some trip.

someone mentioned it last night, you'll just have to keep an eye out on their site i suppose, there may not be that many available ? looking at the spaces on that pic last night the ones upstairs I reckon we've all bought but the end was virtually empty, if we've bought all them as well then it's gonna be some trip.
I've read they will start a sale on 27th and it will cost 50 euro. I'm sure some of this taken seats were only for Krasnodar's game - doubt many bought 3-match packs for 55 euro when they could get another places for 30.

Anyone knows attendance from yesterdays game?

I've read they will start a sale on 27th and it will cost 50 euro. I'm sure some of this taken seats were only for Krasnodar's game - doubt many bought 3-match packs for 55 euro when they could get another places for 30.

Anyone knows attendance from yesterdays game?
26000 I believe. Heard that somewhere on here

did they count those of us with the 3 match package who never turned up?

Don't really know that mate, didn't say in the match report. Had a brief look at the match and it looked like there was a fair few there. I saw block J01 and whilst the 3 match package was sold out there were only about 20 or so in there. The cameras didn't show upper block H.

Status
Not open for further replies.