Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna wait; hopefully get one in the away end purely because so many of us have already bought tickets in the home end!

I can see Wolfsburg fans doing the same. although we think H is our block, it's more likely H is ours and Wolfsburg block.

Hopefully lille work out English fans n just put them together.

My mate went to Madrid v Utd couple of yrs back,, he done a similar thing buying in home end. Ticketmaster worked out about 4k from England had bought in home end. So Real assigned a extra block for the "away fans in home end"

How many do you think will go to Lille? Be helpful if Everton announced an allocation to stop mass panic.
how much are tickets selling for ? Last year i paid £10 euros for a ticket for Lille v Nce

How many do you think will go to Lille? Be helpful if Everton announced an allocation to stop mass panic.
how much are tickets selling for ? Last year i paid £10 euros for a ticket for Lille v Nce

Tickets are currently on sale at 30EUR for a 3-match bundle of tickets (the three Europa home games).

Their Krasnodar single tickets are on sale at 10EUR so I'm guessing ours will be on sale at the same price closer to the game.

everyone needs to calm down about efc announcing an allocation, they never do more than 3 weeks ahead so stop panicking lads

Could not agree more. Do you remember when you were young though and you had a european away booked?

Im ok to moan about Krasnador away ticket details not being released yet right? Everything else is sorted for this trip now bar the tickets..

I can see Wolfsburg fans doing the same. although we think H is our block, it's more likely H is ours and Wolfsburg block.

Hopefully lille work out English fans n just put them together.

My mate went to Madrid v Utd couple of yrs back,, he done a similar thing buying in home end. Ticketmaster worked out about 4k from England had bought in home end. So Real assigned a extra block for the "away fans in home end"

Good point about the Wofsburg fans, them Germans travel well, just ike the English clubs.

Good point about the Wofsburg fans, them Germans travel well, just ike the English clubs.
If that's the case we should be arranging to exchange our spare lille v wolfsburg tickets in exchange for everton tickets with them next Thursday.

Any German speaking blues fancy going onto there forums?

sorry, yes and no, usually the Germans do, but: Wolfsburg got the poorest away support you will have ever seen
my prognosis: less than 350

sorry, yes and no, usually the Germans do, but: Wolfsburg got the poorest away support you will have ever seen
my prognosis: less than 350

I didnt know that, but apparently we are giving them a bigger than usual away alocation at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.