Like new signings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it depends what happens with Barry and Lukaku and, if they don't stay, whether we sign replacements. Gibson isn't too dissimilar to Barry and he could strike up a good understanding for club and country with McCarthy. It's difficult to see how Kone will get a lot of games though, especially now that Naismith has staked a claim to be a starter.

I agree about McGeady. He got a lot of assists in Russia and he's capable of chipping in with goals too. Pienaar wasn't at his best before he got injured. Maybe Roberto will move him inside to give us another option apart from Barkley or Osman behind the striker?

It would be nice to see one of the kids breakthrough but it's difficult to see where they could mount a challenge for a place. If Martinez tries switching Baines into the middle next season then Garbutt could push Oviedo at left back. Maybe Ledson could be tried out in one of the wide midfield positions? It would be very brave to have him lining up alongside Barkley though.

McGeady, Oviedo, Kone, Gibson, Pienaar, possibly Traore.....

We're gonna need 'em all next season.

Could someone tell me or all that doubt him what is it that u don't like about mcgeady..
When I've seen him he looks very good and can go past a man like he is not even there?????

Don't like him because I have seen him play quite a lot mate and no matter what talent he has he wastes it during a game by going into his own little world trying to overcomplicate absolutely everything for the sake of showing how good he is, had so much potential when younger but never ever learnt to do the simple things as well as the show off stuff

Don't like him because I have seen him play quite a lot mate and no matter what talent he has he wastes it during a game by going into his own little world trying to overcomplicate absolutely everything for the sake of showing how good he is, had so much potential when younger but never ever learnt to do the simple things as well as the show off stuff

This, flatters to deceive with no end product, pity because the talent is there, the PL is the most difficult stage quality wise to play in - he hasn't convinced me elsewhere - I can't see it in the PL!

Hope I'm proven wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.