Like new signings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browning is an interesting one he was singled out by both Stubbs and Martinez recently, maybe he will get an opportunity in the League cup or maybe in Europe if we qualify handily! Kenny is an interesting one, he's been productive in the youth teams and on loan!

Lunstrum and Hope - I'm surprised are 20 or touching it - surely it's now or never if they are going to break through!

The scope I think will be wider next year given we have so many games, 2 games a week - be interesting!

Think Lundstram especially as his loans this year didn't work out well at all compared to last seasons one, i think he will be given a chance in pre season and if he doesn't impress then it's gonna be very hard to see him not becoming one of those that didn't meet the potential and hope we had for him, its this year or never i think for him
Hope probably will get another loan out to a higher calibre team to see if he keeps developing before a Jan recall if he does

Kenny looked really good today in the England U17's great little engine on him, good awareness attacking and a good delivery too, nice technical ability, not too sure about the defensive part of his game though, so wouldn't be shocked to see a championship loan or league 1 to get him learning that bit more

Think Lundstram especially as his loans this year didn't work out well at all compared to last seasons one, i think he will be given a chance in pre season and if he doesn't impress then it's gonna be very hard to see him not becoming one of those that didn't meet the potential and hope we had for him, its this year or never i think for him
Hope probably will get another loan out to a higher calibre team to see if he keeps developing before a Jan recall if he does

Kenny looked really good today in the England U17's great little engine on him, good awareness attacking and a good delivery too, nice technical ability, not too sure about the defensive part of his game though, so wouldn't be shocked to see a championship loan or league 1 to get him learning that bit more

Pretty much this mate agree with that, George Green anyone?

Kone got 11 goals and 5 assists for Wigan in his last season there, 32 games!

Lukaku got 15 and 6 assists this season! 33 games!
Haha it was me being optimistic but I see Martinez using him a lot next season, coming on as a sub in PL, most rounds of League and FA cup and also the Europa, group stages etc. We'll see.

Could someone tell me or all that doubt him what is it that u don't like about mcgeady..
When I've seen him he looks very good and can go past a man like he is not even there?????

Last edited:

I can see Green end up playing wide left eventually. from the bits I've seen of him he reminds me of pienarr

Apparently we had scouts at the skrill conference playoff final watching John Later for Gateshead. Never heard of him to be honest. Hope he is not another Danny Williamson.

Status
Not open for further replies.