Like new signings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Won't be popular but I'm tipping Kone and Gibson - to really step up next season and prove key player for us! After hurting my eyes in the transfer thread! Who currently at the club could step up and have a big season next year?

Ledson?
McGeady?
Browning?
Kenny?
Hope?
Long?
Duffy?
Garbutt?

Last edited:
I think that MCgeady could have a big role to play next year I think he looked quality at times last season. Plus will be a lot fitter with a full pre season under his belt.

Won't be popular but I'm tipping Kone and Gibson - to really step up next season and prove key player for us! After hurting my eyes in the transfer thread! Who currently at the club could step up and have a big season next year?

Ledson?
McGeady?
Browning?
Kenny?
Hope?
Long?
Duffy?
Kenny?

think Browning will feature the most from the young lads, Ledson will get some game time, maybe Lundstram too if he manages to sort his confidence or whatever is the problem out, having seen Kenny i think he will possibly step up and play some games to rest Coleman - league cup, early fa, eufa type games vs Moldovan's etc, others don't see getting much action besides in the league cup or meaningless end of grp eufa games vs dross (assuming we qualify early), Duffy i see being shipped out on loan or transferred to a lower table prem side. McGeady will feature the most but won't have a big season as he isn't that good a player

Overall though don't see any proving to be a key player for us out that list next season - if one has a massive surge in his development then maybe the season after could see one or two pushing to be starters - Browning or Lundstram being the most likely and the rest getting more games as they start to mature a bit more

I think McGeady could surprise one or two doubters next season

Hope your right, but having watched him over the past 4-5 years he won't, I'd settle now for a squad player who can do something off the bench now and again and give a bit of a spark or different option - has more energy than ossie or pienaar at least

Ledson?
McGeady?
Browning?
Kenny?
Hope?
Long?
Duffy?
Garbutt?

We all know Gibson is class if we can keep him fit, not sure about how Kone will do - can't see him being prolific but hopefully he can chip in a few. McGeady hopefully will improve I doubt any of the rest will have much impact next season

McGeady has shown he has that bit of extra pace, to get an extra yard on the defender to get scores in - he has been involved in a few goals this season - eg for Coleman against Cardiff, Mirallas against Fulham.

think Browning will feature the most from the young lads, Ledson will get some game time, maybe Lundstram too if he manages to sort his confidence or whatever is the problem out, having seen Kenny i think he will possibly step up and play some games to rest Coleman - league cup, early fa, eufa type games vs Moldovan's etc, others don't see getting much action besides in the league cup or meaningless end of grp eufa games vs dross (assuming we qualify early), Duffy i see being shipped out on loan or transferred to a lower table prem side. McGeady will feature the most but won't have a big season as he isn't that good a player

Overall though don't see any proving to be a key player for us out that list next season - if one has a massive surge in his development then maybe the season after could see one or two pushing to be starters - Browning or Lundstram being the most likely and the rest getting more games as they start to mature a bit more

Browning is an interesting one he was singled out by both Stubbs and Martinez recently, maybe he will get an opportunity in the League cup or maybe in Europe if we qualify handily! Kenny is an interesting one, he's been productive in the youth teams and on loan!

Lunstrum and Hope - I'm surprised are 20 or touching it - surely it's now or never if they are going to break through!

The scope I think will be wider next year given we have so many games, 2 games a week - be interesting!

Hope your right, but having watched him over the past 4-5 years he won't, I'd settle now for a squad player who can do something off the bench now and again and give a bit of a spark or different option - has more energy than ossie or pienaar at least

Have to day it agree, undoubted talent, but just not effective- if Martinez can get anything out of him he really is a top coach!

I'm talking at least 8 goals and assists here!

Status
Not open for further replies.