Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defo not right.

This is his Pickford "praise".

Jordan Pickford: It is with some hesitation that I find myself selecting Jordan Pickford for my team of the week.

It was Pickford who put Virgil van Dijk out of the previous Merseyside derby with an awful challenge that went unpunished.

However, football moves on very quickly and Pickford seemed intent on inflicting even more pain on Liverpool, this time, on his return to Anfield. The England goalkeeper made a number of first-class saves, not least from Jordan Henderson's volley.

I can't imagine the reception Pickford would have received had Liverpool fans been in the ground. Like on so many occasions, the absence of supporters has made such a huge difference.
Its beggars belief that someone puts a lot of money into his bank account for garbage like that.

Also i think its really unfair that every other club has a full house when playing at home but Liverpool are not allowed any fans.

Garth Crooks (normally he’s pretty fair) in the bbc sport team of the week
Amazing so even afterwards ?
next 5 years at anfield it’s locked in that they’ll mention it cos of the boos and crowd
And every year Liverpool don’t win something it’s Pickford at fault
Wow.

Goalkeeper - Jordan Pickford (Everton)​

Jordan Henderson

Jordan Pickford: It is with some hesitation that I find myself selecting Jordan Pickford for my team of the week.

It was Pickford who put Virgil van Dijk out of the previous Merseyside derby with an awful challenge that went unpunished.

However, football moves on very quickly and Pickford seemed intent on inflicting even more pain on Liverpool, this time, on his return to Anfield. The England goalkeeper made a number of first-class saves, not least from Jordan Henderson's volley.

I can't imagine the reception Pickford would have received had Liverpool fans been in the ground. Like on so many occasions, the absence of supporters has made such a huge difference.

Didn't we also fume (and rightly so) when Coleman consoled Son after doing a number on Gomes?
Not sure it is right
If it’s not deliberate why not console ? It shows solidarity and avoids hateful fans
I would never like them to talk to Andy Robertson
We all know he’s proven to go out to hurt people and if he injured someone it wouldn’t be a surprise

Defo not right.

Richarlison: If Liverpool's title race was not entirely over after their defeat against Manchester City it certainly is now.

Jordan Henderson's departure from their defeat against Everton has sealed that. The one player who might have galvanised a last-minute challenge to what seems an unassailable Manchester City lead might have been Henderson.

Once the England midfielder went off injured that was the end of that. However, Everton seem to have got Richarlison playing again.
download.png

This meme springs to mind. Garth crooks despite having three everton players in his team of the week it pains him to give almost any credit to us and he has to talk about Liverpool on his account of all three players only giving back handed compliments.

Just a gentle reminder that not only did we win in Mordor we're also level on points with them and have a game in hand...
Its like wr used cheat codes and bulked up our position. Cause we all looked passed thos one as 37 points and six points behind Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.