Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been lurking on the opposition forum (for research and amusement purposes) and it’s staggering. They were clearly watching a different game and are blaming everything from Covid to Carragher for this defeat. It would be highly amusing if it wasn’t so repetitive and consistent. They give nobody credit for anything, blame the referee for a poor performance and one contributer clearly doesn’t even know the name of our centre forward and simply refers to him as “the Everton player who fell over TAA”. I can only thank my father for taking me Goodison Park in 1966. I would hate to have grown up with one eye in the middle of my forehead. Just off to get in the shower after that disturbing experience.
I've seen loads turning on carragher which is mad. Hes a frigging cheerleader but they think he's against them

I've seen loads turning on carragher which is mad. Hes a frigging cheerleader but they think he's against them
Any criticism against them is viewed by their fan base as insulting, even if its right or not.

Theyre an actual cult, the only rs mates that I take seriously are the ones who can listen to you state obvious facts like "everyone has had to deal with empty grounds, not just yous"

Those types are few and far between in my experience though

They can't take any sort of word against the club without it being a personal attack on their idols, genuinely man-babies. Its so sad and deluded.

I dont get how they can't see the protection they get from the media as cringe.

If mourinho sad that about the wind or Allison's precious cold tootsies itd be a meme forever.

Any criticism against them is viewed by their fan base as insulting, even if its right or not.

Theyre an actual cult, the only rs mates that I take seriously are the ones who can listen to you state obvious facts like "everyone has had to deal with empty grounds, not just yous"

They can't take any sort of word against the club without it being a personal attack on their idols, genuinely man-babies. Its so sad and deluded.

If mourinho sad that about the wind or Allison's precious cold tootsies itd be a meme forever.

Example: this and some of the replies. Delusional doesn’t start to describe it. It’s Trump/Infowars level.

Yeh the big conspiracy thing is hilarious. The media hate them which is why every other pundit is a previous player. Delusional

All the rs fans I know are unbearable when they beat us, I have no problem being equally as unbearable now we have got one over on them. Infact it's great taking it a bit further "I do wonder if we'd won if VVD was playing". Boils their piss. "Good to see Pickford had ANOTHER good game against yous".

On their fans, generally sound if they are from the city and go the game imo. I personally think having ynwa has the effect of attracting a bunch of lonely weirdos to them. Half of these goons on twitter have never set foot in the city nevermind been a game. Got to be seen as the best by everyone else, even then they cant be happy. Last season after winning the pots they did all they could talk about was Everton. Insecurity personified.

Status
Not open for further replies.