Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the lads put a big effort in right from the off tonight but are very cool and clever in their play too because there is a really good chance the rs will be proper dirty and may get a red card or two with having the biggest bell end of a manager on the planet and after the last few months of playing the murdered victim every time anything went wrong.

Passionate, crafty, clinical, clever and ruthless tonight please blues.

Had a dream last night we went 1-0 down after 21 seconds. Good news is, it was Mina’s fault in my dream and he isn’t playing, so somebody else will have to be at fault for us going 1-0 down after 21 seconds.

We’ll lose by a margin of at least 2, no way in hell I’m watching. See yous all tomorrow!

Their fans will lap that up but truth be told they have been on a steady decline since the end of last season. At the point we played them in the league at the start of this season they had a worse defensive record than West Brom, with peg leg still in the side.

You also have to love the way last season they had the best team in the world, yet they’ve lost two players and they’ve completely crumbled.

City have had key players missing for weeks and just got on with it. They haven’t had any sympathy from the media.

They are 100% hunting for blood tonight and will be tough tackling certain players, I hope we go extra elbows and studs on Mane and Robertson today.

No matter what happens today we won't be surprised. Every thing that could go wrong has happened in this fixture already.
Trying to talk myself out of watching it.
Lockdown and a storm isn't giving many more options . But I hate the game.
I think I'll skip it.

Like it but will you succeed? I don't fancy it either, bet Pickers will be in goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.