Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully prepared for more of the same. Sit back and soak up the pressure and long balls booted upfield for a moments respite. Their width will kill us once again. Will still watch, but won't be surprised.

Liverpool will fly out of the traps for this one, tombstone teeth has be winding them up since the game at Goodison. We need to keep our cool and not be bullied. If we get to half time level we just might win it, remember, Liverpool are a team with low confidence levels at the moment, they just can’t believe that they can be regularly beaten at analfield.

Liverpool will fly out of the traps for this one, tombstone teeth has be winding them up since the game at Goodison. We need to keep our cool and not be bullied. If we get to half time level we just might win it, remember, Liverpool are a team with low confidence levels at the moment, they just can’t believe that they can be regularly beaten at analfield.
Im searching for nuggets of positivity because my head and heart tell me we’ll be pulverised today.

I can’t remember the joy of winning a Derby and I’m becoming immune to the pain of losing them.

Without the fans there, I really won't be surprised if it's just another game for most of the players... which may help.

It must be very weird playing the game in near silence and echoes.

Im searching for nuggets of positivity because my head and heart tell me we’ll be pulverised today.

I can’t remember the joy of winning a Derby and I’m becoming immune to the pain of losing them.
I feel your pain, I am of an age that I remember when we won as many of these games as we lost. Up to the 70’s we had won more derbies than them I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.