Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
It has to end sometime, i wouldn't even take draw if offered now. Fed up with morale boosting draws against them.

Games like this James, Doucoure, Godfrey and Allan have to step up, they don't have the mental scars and haven't s##$ the bed at Anfield before like hundreds before them. The rest just have to be average.

I almost don't care about winning or losing today anymore. The entire pre-match anti-Everton, pro-kopite punditry brigade makes me want nothing more than for us to literally and absolutely smash their players into smithereens.
That would help make the victory even sweeter as we could watch them break into hysterics.

I am not one to ever give up hope on the toffees, although it is admittedly hard to see us getting a win regardless of how bad the opposition is, but you never know.

That said, I would settle for a few crunching "Daddy's Home" style challenges on their players; to make up for the last game's sickening attacks on James "El Guapo" Rodriguez and the mercurial DCL.

I almost don't care about winning or losing today anymore. The entire pre-match anti-Everton, pro-kopite punditry brigade makes me want nothing more than for us to literally and absolutely smash their players into smithereens.
The media hysteria surrounding this game and the events of the last derby would of made Joseph Goebbels wince with embarrassment.

Preferred line up:

Olsen

Holgate Keane Godfrey Digne

Allan Docuoure

Iwobi James Richarlison

DCL

What I think we’ll go with

Pickford

Coleman Keane Godfrey Digne

Docuoure Davies Gomes

James DCL Richalrison

Rather see us attack them than sit back and wait for the inevitable. We could at least play the midfield and attack we started the season with that was tearing teams apart.

Olsen
Holgate Godfrey Keane digne
Douc Allan gomes
James dcl richy

Status
Not open for further replies.