Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah @ForeverBlue92 , she's gagging for it.
I'm actually not the gagging type!

Screenshot_20210212-184910~2.png

Its so beautiful to think of the last derby and smile.

10+ years ago I'd always sticking a derby win on YouTube for a smile. But the last few years I stopped doing it as the footage was getting older and older and I was feeling pathetic. At Anfeild n all. Still buzzing.

@Eggs got my Yate's mate, cancelled the original one and got it from champagne one as you mentioned, just gave my lad a glass and he wasn't impressed. Maybe it's because he's a bad tart! I't's 35 years since I last had one in Yate's but I'm getting a hint of honey and burnt wood. lol

Last edited:

@Eggs got my Yate's mate, cancelled the original one and got it from champagne one as you mentioned, just gave my lad a glass and he wasn't impressed. Maybe it's because he's a bad tart! I't's 35 years since I last had one in Yate's but I'm getting a hint of honey and burnt wood. lol

...brill. It’s not the same drink as 35 years ago but it’ll do. Goes down very easy, let’s see if you order any more.

...brill. It’s not the same drink as 35 years ago but it’ll do. Goes down very easy, let’s see if you order any more.

I'll be deffo ordering again mate. I think like everything Eggs nostagically everything tasted better/different when we we're younger bu that bottle I bought probably tasted like it did when I had it in Yate's all those many years ago that got us pissed as farts when we were younger, I wonder if the first time I had a Yate's has all those years ago has the same effect as it does now...:Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.