Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's get this page to 360!

Cause carlo spun our derby form right round baby right round like a recond baby.

In fairness to the big spotty Blert, more or less everything he said was spot on. He said Ancelotti took the emotion out, he was 100% correct, Ancelotti has also taken the terror out, which is even more remarkable. Our players (and our fans) have to stop seeing the derby as the be all and end all. We have to move on and count it as three points won, then look to our next three points. Thats what winning teams do, and I believe given time and a bit of luck, Carlo will turn us into a winning team again.

Let's get this page to 360!

Cause carlo spun our derby form right round baby right round like a recond baby.
You need to get some Goats and Iguana's in here on some mundane topic like tactics and systems. You'll get your full circle in next to no time ;)

Get innnnnnnnnnnnnn, absolutely buzzing, so proud!!!!

With the team that Carlo put out, absolutely vital that we got the 1st goal, and then it was a contain job, and what a job we did there. Douc's first derby there, he seemed to be a bit daunted there, especially in the first half. But what an incredible display from Pickford, Godfrey and Keane, they were sensational. Pickford looked like he was a man on a mission, we need to see more of that Pickford please!

Again, from the off, as in the last derby they were going for James, Robertson with the early elbow to try and intimidate him. The ref did well today though I thought, wasn't buying any of the garbage diving from Salah, needs to get booked, but I guess that's asking too much.

All i've heard from my Kopite mates since is how that wasn't a pen, it absolutely was a pen. I'm pretty sure Alexander-Arnold sticks his leg up as well to ensure that DCL doesn't get to that ball, I might be wrong, but I'm sure I saw that. I'm normally fuming at the horrendous biased Sky commentary, but it was class to hear Carragher in full melt down crying about the pen!!! Soak it in blues, we've waited a long time for this!!!
Pen all day

Ahhhh, the Yak. Loved this guy in blue. Loads of accusations of being lazy, but he moved when he thought a chance was on. Just a crying shame about his achilles injury. Didn't come back the same player.
Imagine him or Lukaku playing for us and getting the kind of quality through balls James can provide. Both were excellent for us, but both never really had enough of those quality balls through the middle to allow them to turn their marker and go one-on-one with the keeper!

Status
Not open for further replies.