Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was absolutely no reason for him to be there apart from typical kopite theatrics. The same shitty stunts they love pulling. 'This means more' apparently. Klopp sprinting onto the pitch. The team taking a bow. Saturday's on-field half-time team huddle. Slippy's team huddle. Klopp's goal/victory celebrations, with the repeat punching the air. His badge-grabbing, cap-wearing, gurning gobshitery.....the whole shebang is as fake as his [Poor language removed] gnashers. LFC = phony, self-serving club and plasy fans.

And never forget their haste to furlough staff, the nasty campaign to evict old ladies from their home by castle Greyskull and the way they treated managers like Shankly, Roy Evans, Gerard Houllier, Roy Hodgson etc. Right from the start in 1892, Houlding was shafting the new champions, Everton (doubling the rent at Anfield, insisting only his beers were sold on matchday etc) and he took that capitalist ethos into LFC. I think their ethical guide to life and the cosmos is now the playbook for Matt Hancock and Boris Johnson!

KAGS....every single one of them!!!
Amen brother

There was absolutely no reason for him to be there apart from typical kopite theatrics. The same shitty stunts they love pulling. 'This means more' apparently. Klopp sprinting onto the pitch. The team taking a bow. Saturday's on-field half-time team huddle. Slippy's team huddle. Klopp's goal/victory celebrations, with the repeat punching the air. His badge-grabbing, cap-wearing, gurning gobshitery.....the whole shebang is as fake as his [Poor language removed] gnashers. LFC = phony, self-serving club and plasy fans.

And never forget their haste to furlough staff, the nasty campaign to evict old ladies from their home by castle Greyskull and the way they treated managers like Shankly, Roy Evans, Gerard Houllier, Roy Hodgson etc. Right from the start in 1892, Houlding was shafting the new champions, Everton (doubling the rent at Anfield, insisting only his beers were sold on matchday etc) and he took that capitalist ethos into LFC. I think their ethical guide to life and the cosmos is now the playbook for Matt Hancock and Boris Johnson!

can you imagine what utter rubbish that would of been spouted after the PR half time team talk stunt, had they beaten us 2-1

We should have gave Pickford the pen. Then when he smashed it home he could have ran maybe hoped an celebrated in front of him. There would have been Sean promises all over the place from them. It would have been hilarious. I no heads have already fell off but Richie an Pickford scoring the goals would have ended them. I no it would have been to much risk no matter how funny it would have been to give Pickford the pen we needed that second goal.

We should have gave Pickford the pen. Then when he smashed it home he could have ran maybe hoped an celebrated in front of him. There would have been Sean promises all over the place from them. It would have been hilarious. I no heads have already fell off but Richie an Pickford scoring the goals would have ended them. I no it would have been to much risk no matter how funny it would have been to give Pickford the pen we needed that second goal.
Running the length of the pitch a la Adebayor for City vs Arsenal, soaking up the abuse.

If only Seamus had scored that header

Compare that to the way our club has treated Gordon Lee.

Less than 24 hours left in which to vote for your MotM in the glorious win on our old ground - don't delay, have your say and vote today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.