Lescott: Where's my loyalty bonus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbiolo

Valuation: £108 million
Sorry, I'm being a bit alarmist with the title. But I was reading a report that wondered whether Lescott was in for a loyalty bonus, seeing as his transfer request was turned down, but he was sold anyway.

Teamtalk.com said:
Whether Lescott is claiming a loyalty bonus on the basis that Everton turned down his transfer request is open to conjecture but while senior staff at Eastlands are ready to sign the deal off, so far there has been no resolution to the problem.

Khaldoon defiant, Lescott all-clear | Everton | English Premier League | Football News from TEAMtalk

The cheeky cnut!

We didnt want to sell him in the first effing place! So he hands a transfer request and we sell him anyway..and now he wants a loyalty bonus?

Joleon mate....fcuk off!

IMO The transfer request still stands being the play has gone.

how can loyalty be claimed after a transfer request?

sounds bloody odd to me.

It was never accepted, it was turned down. Technically, Everton sold the player under their own steam.

In reality, Everton sold the player because they were forced into the sale, which is why he won't receive a bonus.

I was just printing the story because the irony in it amused me. I don't for one minute think we'll have to pay a bean.

Strange that it's taking so long, though. :oops:

lescott is still an everton player.

if this transfer falls through i'd hate to be lescott.

He's on 90oddk a week over at a MASSIVE club, why does he want his loyalty bonus?

Its not like he's a money grabbing cnut is it?

It would be in contractual format. Surely it won't be that hard to prove that loyalty was not shown in the essence of the word should this go to court.

giving-the-finger.jpg

There's your loyalty bonus Lescott you belter!

Status
Not open for further replies.