Lescott, Owen and Obinna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lescott = going nowhere, (not even to Arsenal if I have heard correct, truly hope I am not wrong in this one)

Owen = 50k a week, and more than likely no signing on fee. The chance of playing football is bonus enough.

Obinna = Not as far as I know.

Moutinho = Dam big band wagon, but more chance of this season than there ever was last season. Wages may be a stumbling block but a 12 - 13 mill fee is in the making. Swinger may be that he appreciates honesty and loyalty and he stated that he was impressed on how honest Moyes was last season about wanting him.

May or may not be substance in these statements. But I am confident of what I am saying. Only rumours, but there is foundation in them me thinks.

Anyone wants sources then you already know the answer. Or at least, those that know me do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you can bold the word money but look at where they finished in comparison to how much the spent. Most players will take playing in Europe than making money with a team that is going to take them no where.

I strongly contest your use of the word "most". Lescott may or may not be one of them, but sadly it really is about money for most footballers these days.

Not to mention that there is at least a slight chance that City are going to buy sensibly this summer.

I could see Lescott going to Arsehole but not Man City. Why would he want to leave a team playing in the Europa league to one that spent a ton of money and finished 10th.

Its really simple

100K+/week. + greedy agent looking for 15 percent of a 20M transfer fee whispering bad things about everton in his ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.