Lescott, Owen and Obinna

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohevertonohweloveverton

Player Valuation: £750k
3 rumours that have been doing the rounds today on boards

Anyways i've got it on good info, from a well known source around the internet that Lescott wants a move to City, we're in talks with Owen with 50,000 a week wages and a 4 million signing on fee and are in talks again with Inter milan for Obinna

Dont want to pass on bullshit as i know this isnt Kipper, just passing on what i heard

Cheers

Why would the work permit situation have changed over Obinna?

If you don't mind me asking, what's/who's your source?

He's played more games for Nigeria i believe.

Lescott has had his head turned by Arsenal and City but he's happy at the club so far, i think if City offer him a massive amount of wages, things could happen

Obinna yes, love him.

Lescott, if he wants to move then fine, but we need alot more than what he is worth to replace him.

Ive never really thought of Lescott as the type to be swayed by money to be honest.

Are you going to reveal your source or......

Lescott = Going nowhere.

Owen = Not coming to Everton and especially not on 40 or 50k per week.

3 rumours that have been doing the rounds today on boards

Anyways i've got it on good info, from a well known source around the internet that Lescott wants a move to City, we're in talks with Owen with 50,000 a week wages and a 4 million signing on fee and are in talks again with Inter milan for Obinna

Dont want to pass on bullshit as i know this isnt Kipper, just passing on what i heard

Cheers

How much for Obinna?

Lescott will leave in the next few seasons I feel, but it's one of them, if City get him this summer they'll pay through the arse. This isn't like Gareth Barry, he's younger, he's better, he's not at the end of his contract, and he's not set on leaving.

Lescott will leave in the next few seasons I feel, but it's one of them, if City get him this summer they'll pay through the arse. This isn't like Gareth Barry, he's younger, he's better, he's not at the end of his contract, and he's not set on leaving.

This could be the Season you kick on mate, youve got bags of potential, its make or break really for you, get a good pre-season in and you should be flying next season mate.

In other words, I agree with this lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.