Lescott, Owen and Obinna

Status
Not open for further replies.

No massive reason, just his general attitude, his personality. Always seemed like a player that knows exactly how good they are and want to play at the highest level possible. I reckon he's probably planned out his career, that kind of thing, know what I mean.

No massive reason, just his general attitude, his personality. Always seemed like a player that knows exactly how good they are and want to play at the highest level possible. I reckon he's probably planned out his career, that kind of thing, know what I mean.

If that's the case, he would have no intention leaving Everton for Man City ;)

As an Evertonian, I am proud to say; They don't come much bigger than us!

No, not really, JOKES MATTTTTTTTTE!

I think most of our players will give us a little time to improve the squad, if they dont like the way its going they will all do 1 before the window closes or January.

Now or never Bill.

I could see Lescott going to Arsehole but not Man City. Why would he want to leave a team playing in the Europa league to one that spent a ton of money and finished 10th.

No, not really, JOKES MATTTTTTTTTE!

I think most of our players will give us a little time to improve the squad, if they dont like the way its going they will all do 1 before the window closes or January.

Now or never Bill.

i h8 u.

look at the tags for this thread btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.