Leroy Fer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leroy Fer is officially on his way over from Holland to agree personal terms and begin a medical this evening, we understand the fee is closer to 7m rather than the 8.5m being reported and that its a small upfront payment followed by several more installments. Moyes is also looking to bring in at least one more loan signing.
We are all chuffed at Blue Union towers, with no plans to sell players this could be a very positive transfer window for us

According to the Blue Union on FB

Poor Django. Left behind in Enschede.

benarraba_blog_605.jpg

Was getting texts in work saying this was happening.

How in God's name have we got 8.6m to spend on a player?!?!

I've got actual hopes that we're properly going for top 4 now! Which sounds ridiculous, but you know what I mean. Speculate to accumulate, great stuff.*

*All based on us not selling anyone in these remaining few days...

Hey guys, i'm from Holland. Just made an account to tell you something about Leroy Fer. He is a great box-to box player in Holland. Just made it into the National team. 8 million pounds for this fellow, is very cheap. He is very strong, very intelligent and also very young....

Hey guys, i'm from Holland. Just made an account to tell you something about Leroy Fer. He is a great box-to box player in Holland. Just made it into the National team. 8 million pounds for this fellow, is very cheap. He is very strong, very intelligent and also very young....

Thank you so much mate and welcome to Grand Old Team

i'm having a blast translating posts off the Twente forum on Google Translate.
Here's my favourite so far:
"Scandalous village policy. Ten million for a potential European topper is a travesty. And so poop all the junk further. Replacement seems to be Donald of Roda. Park and a half million, change in the bank dropping it."

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.