Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I fear he will still be fooling managers and starting for us in 40 years time, as his body structure and face will probably still look the same then.

He's never been blessed with any sort of pace, but lately its even worse you'd thnk he had divers boots on.
No axe to grind with Osman not a bad shout for coming on 20 mins to go.But to start and then play 90 mins
he was never good enough in the past to do that, but now its actually embarrassing.

I appreciate that he isn't everyone's cup of tea, and as I said last night, he was dreadful - absolutely abysmal.

Still don't get the hatred he brings about. I wouldn't start him regularly if I was the boss, but he has brought a fair bit to the team over the years. I don't hate him.

Agree about the contract though. He would have been lucky to get a year off me.

Stealing a living. A truly awful premier league footballer made worse that he plays for everton. I don't know what moyes saw in him, I don't know what martinez sees in him. He must be handing out brown envelopes for game time.
Lol init m8 he must have noshed Martinez off a million times now ahahaha useless midget.

Status
Not open for further replies.