2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm irreligious, it makes no odds to me on that score. Apparently it is to him though but he's took his 30 pieces of silver it seems.

Stay classy Leighton.

He’s out of contract , is still good enough to play in that league every week and rangers are a massive club with massive support and he would get regular game time there and earn money playing the sport he loves. I’m sure he would have stayed if he was still getting games for us but he’s not good enough anymore.

So you hate him if he stays and hate him if he goes? Would you prefer he just evaporate?
He’s out of contract , is still good enough to play in that league every week and rangers are a massive club with massive support and he would get regular game time there and earn money playing the sport he loves. I’m sure he would have stayed if he was still getting games for us but he’s not good enough anymore.
He's a scumbag and they're scumbags.

They're well suited.

Well, I'm irreligious, it makes no odds to me on that score. Apparently it is to him though but he's took his 30 pieces of silver it seems.

Stay classy Leighton.

Stay classy? What a prize attention seeking whopper you are.

Released by Everton he rejoined us despite Sunderland offering more money. Was on the bench but bided his time and became the best left back we've had at the club since Ray Wilson.

He could have forced a move to man united when moyes wanted him to submit a transfer request but stayed at the height of his powers.

Sad act you.

For me and I would think many many blues baines has been a class signing and a class player and if rumours are true loyal he could of went to Utd with moyes if he is to go wish him all the best .i know this doesn't fit some agendas on here but so what . If every signing was of baines quality ( cost/ .lenght of service ./ quality on the pitch/) we as a club would be in a better position .

He can do what he wants as long as he leaves. Apparently he has a faith and like others in the past he's put that one side to take a few quid off them. It underlines to me what a creepy little get he is.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Religion eh..... what religion is Stephen Naismith? Seems to make him a pretty decent fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.