2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been speaking to a Rangers fan who tells me Gerrard is after taking Baines.
2D6725C7-8979-42C1-9CE9-C68E9302EABE.jpeg

Made up to see the back of that 'kin divvy.

I'd much rather he frigged off then Jagielka, in fact.

Good to know someone at the club saw through all the Mr Everton BS and bulleted him. If it was Brands, I applaud him.

....and here’s me thinking it was a game of footy.
Well, I'm irreligious, it makes no odds to me on that score. Apparently it is to him though but he's took his 30 pieces of silver it seems.

Stay classy Leighton.

Well, I'm irreligious, it makes no odds to me on that score. Apparently it is to him though but he's took his 30 pieces of silver it seems.

Stay classy Leighton.

....sorry, Dave, this has come from left field for me but you indicated he’ll be a Judas to his faith if he joins Rangers. I have no idea of Baines’ religion, but perhaps he just fancies the league as a final pay day and a decent place to play footy.

I was up there recently, it’s partisan as far as the Old Firm is concerned. He’ll be outstanding up there.

....sorry, Dave, this has come from left field for me but you indicated he’ll be a Judas to his faith if he joins Rangers. I have no idea of Baines’ religion, but perhaps he just fancies the league as a final pay day and a decent place to play footy.

I was up there recently, it’s partisan as far as the Old Firm is concerned. He’ll be outstanding up there.

He can do what he wants as long as he leaves. Apparently he has a faith and like others in the past he's put that one side to take a few quid off them. It underlines to me what a creepy little get he is.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

He can do what he wants as long as he leaves. Apparently he has a faith and like others in the past he's put that one side to take a few quid off them. It underlines to me what a creepy little get he is.

...i’d be amazed if he couldn’t have made more money elsewhere. Indeed, i wouldn’t be surprised if he could’ve stayed here on a bigger salary.

You don’t like him, perhaps your view is a bit distorted. I reckon he could’ve made more money elsewhere, Rangers are not paying mega bucks.

So you hate him if he stays and hate him if he goes? Would you prefer he just evaporate?

Status
Not open for further replies.