2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.

But not for the reasons you state.....bitter that he told the truth about that charlatan martinez...give it a feckin' rest will you
Give it up mate. Charlatans dont become one of the most respected managers of a World Cup. That war's over and you lost it.

Out of order IMO
How is out of order? Do others as well as me find his no shows a big problem? Is charllatan too strong a word to use on someone who's positioned himself as a club man but who sat in a tv studio stabbing the team on the pitch and the manager in the dugout in the back?

How is out of order? Do others as well as me find his no shows a big problem? Is charllatan too strong a word to use on someone who's positioned himself as a club man but who sat in a tv studio stabbing the team on the pitch and the manager in the dugout in the back?

Yes it’s just you. Let it go ffs. Been hanging them innocuous comments over him for years now. Sad!

Inappropriate Language

More of a servant to EFC than you. Spouts less [Poor language removed] about EFC than you. Turned down offers from other clubs unlike you.

You’re more of a charlatan than he is IMO.

More of a servant to EFC than you.

Servant? Pffft! I find that word used about today's players ridiculous.

Spouts less [Poor language removed] about EFC than you. Turned down offers from other clubs unlike you.

You’re more of a charlatan than he is IMO.

He was prevented from going to United. He didn't choose to not go there....hence the titty lip he had on him under Martinez.

giphy.gif

He was prevented from going to United. He didn't choose to not go there....hence the titty lip he had on him under Martinez.

He turned down suggestions made to him from his agent. Nice try with the fake news but I have the inside track on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.