2018/19 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
been one of, if not the most consistent performer we've had for a long time, but we need to get rid of this sentimental [Poor language removed] we seem to have going.

Leighton will still have a role to play and could possibly be the first choice until Digne adjusts to the league. Baines keeps himself in top shape and is not yet finished at this level. It does provide good competition for the LB position which can only be healthy.

Just need another CB but too many changes along the back line in one window can be problematic.

Leighton will still have a role to play and could possibly be the first choice until Digne adjusts to the league. Baines keeps himself in top shape and is not yet finished at this level. It does provide good competition for the LB position which can only be healthy.

Just need another CB but too many changes along the back line in one window can be problematic.

NO changes in the back line will prove disastrous................

Baines has been getting rinsed for the last few seasons and no longer offers anything going forward, he's sadly past it

And it will be problematic not making changes to the back line, we have one of the worst in the league

Is this implying that Baines has any worth? No one would pay us for him at this point.

I agree with Davek, not about him being a turncoat, but about his worth as a footballer. Jedi is flat out better for what we are trying to do at this point. Baines still is good on the ball, but horrible off it and if he ends up getting forward, he's soooooo slow at this point he cannot get back to defend at all. I would send Baines and his salary elsewhere.

Really do cringe at ‘Jedi’. And he certainly isn’t better than baines even now.

Keep slagging my Leighton off and I will do dave.

"ONE OF US"

That has to be one of the most embarrassing slogans of all time. A Kopite who also supported Blackburn before he'd ever have supported Everton...who tanked games in an Everton shirt.

That, in my book, is a disgrace.

"Leighton Baines - season 2018/19"........those words are like someone walking up to me, clearing their throat, and spitting the contents right in my face.

His continued presence here at Everton is a disgraceful insult.
To whom ya blert?

Status
Not open for further replies.