Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bllue flares? Check.
Nervous looking labrador about being hoisted above my head? Check.
Not checking the score until the games over? Check.

C'mon you blues! Moshiri to get into a fight with the Leicester board, and Blue Bill to come windmilling his fists of fury to sort it out. DCL to come on and nod in a winner 12 minutes into stoppage time. So a routine away win.

UTFT!

Just read that Leicester have conceded the most goals this season from set pieces.

We can't be wasting our free kicks and corners like we did yesterday, some of Gordon's free kicks yesterday were woeful. I'd have him practicing free kicks all week in training. Decent deliveries into the box and these seem to crumble.

Leicester are very good team, even if they do rest a few players. We seen that at Goodison a few weeks ago, they dominated large parts of the game.

Can't see us getting 2 wins in a row but I'd take a point right now.

Bllue flares? Check.
Nervous looking labrador about being hoisted above my head? Check.
Not checking the score until the games over? Check.

C'mon you blues! Moshiri to get into a fight with the Leicester board, and Blue Bill to come windmilling his fists of fury to sort it out. DCL to come on and nod in a winner 12 minutes into stoppage time. So a routine away win.

UTFT!
Labrador?? It was a Malinois.

We have to go for it either way, same team as v Chelsea I reckon. Mina was limping after the Chelsea game & can’t play 3 in a week, this isn’t Colombia. Possibly bench him & ask him to play Watford & Brentford with a quick turnaround if he’s not right.

1-1 and extra time in their Euro game would be great. They will have to rotate their team a little bit, Maddison didn’t play on the weekend but would be expected to have a full game, but then he could be sub again (more likely if they do win).

Full week to prepare whilst they are playing a huge game in Rome. It's still a huge ask given our away form but all of a sudden our defence looks more solid and at least gives us a foundation to build upon.

A few weeks ago I'd have put this down as a definite loss but we're in with a chance now.

A crushing defeat for them on Thursday would probably suit us better. Sorry @FOXINPEACE
120 minutes, one of those shootouts where it goes past eleven penalties each. Cramp everywhere. Delayed return flight, forced diversion to Amsterdam due to an Icelandic volcanic ash cloud, ferry back to Newcastle and a tedious coach drive down the A1/M1 to Leicester.

All of it, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.